Work with us
We are always on the look out for the right people to join our team. Whether you are an established physiotherapist seeking to use your skills and experience to the full or a newly graduated physio with a passion for MSK, we have the right post for you.
Are you an enthusiastic MSK physiotherapist wanting to develop your career?
Are you a skilled MSK physio and the FCP pathway is not for you?
Do you want to use your expertise to make a real difference with patients – from diagnosis to discharge?
How would you like to work in an inspiring and fulfilling team environment?
We are seeking to recruit permanent and reliable colleagues for our friendly team on a full or part-time basis. Join one of the largest, well respected and growing physiotherapy clinics in Sheffield. Work in our recently refurbished and purpose-built practice as part of a friendly and dynamic team. You must be highly motivated with a specific interest in manual and exercise therapy and keen to develop both professionally and personally through clinical practice, courses, in-house teaching and mentoring provided by the experienced team of clinicians. UK experience is vital.
What we are looking for:
- someone who is a great team player – we’re looking for someone who contributes to the whole team, shares their own skills and knowledge and is willing to learn from others.
- enjoys working under pressure – we’re a busy clinic with a big reputation so we need someone who thrives in this kind of environment
- someone who finds innovative solutions and are creative in their patient management
- gains satisfaction from a job well done – our patients come to get better and we need someone who can help them achieve their goals – from diagnosis to discharge
- might be disillusioned by the constraints on treating patients to a high standard in your current workplace and long for the opportunity to treat patients properly
- holds an MSc or BSc in Physiotherapy
- has a minimum of 4 years post graduate MSK (UK) experience or at least 18 months post graduate MSK (UK) experience with significant MSK CPD and added experience (e.g. a Pilates qualification, sports club experience or voluntary role)
- Evidence of up to date and relevant CPD
Graduate / junior physiotherapist
- 2.1 or higher in physiotherapy
- Additional CPD or experience such as sports massage or voluntary role
- keen to develop rapidly – this post involves an accelerated and targeted MSK training pathway a comprehensive package of education covering all aspects of MSK treatment, ‘hands-on’ therapies and rehabilitation
What we can offer you:
✅ Opportunity to work with patients from injury to full recovery using full scope of your physiotherapy skills
✅ A commitment to personal CPD to develop your skillset
✅ Become part of our team of skilled and experienced clinical colleagues
✅ Outstanding facilities and professional environment
✅ Excellent administrative support
✅ Access to a range of advanced services including independent prescribing, injection therapy, ultrasound diagnostics and shockwave therapy
✅ A competitive salary dependent on experience
✅ A generous performance-based bonus package
✅ Employer contributory pension scheme
✅ Work for a practice with over 200 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews!
✅ Westfield Health insurance
✅ Modern facilities in a prime location
✅ Friendly & social team
How to apply:
We are always looking for the right people to join our team so if you are as keen as we are on delivering gold standard patient care by using your physiotherapy skills to the full – we’d love to hear from you. Please send us:
- covering letter outlining why you think your application should be considered
- an up to date CV
- your CPD plan for the next 2 years