Graduate MSK post | private practice
Static (Band 5) MSK post – supported role as part of an experienced team in Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity for two new physiotherapy graduates to join our established team of clinicians. We are seeking to recruit a permanent and reliable colleague for our friendly team. Initially this is a competitive Band 5 (equivalent) static MSK post which will provide supported professional development for a 2 year contract. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our team of well respected and highly experienced physiotherapists – gaining expertise and competence that will enable you to provide excellent management of a full spectrum of MSK patients – from diagnosis to discharge.
The Physios Sheffield started 30 years ago and has grown to be one of the largest and most well-respected clinics in Sheffield. We are a growing clinic with a big reputation and are determined to ensure we can continue to provide ‘gold standard care’ by playing our part in the development of our clinical team. By recruiting graduates who are also passionate about providing the best care possible, we are confident that these supported roles will provide the environment to learn and develop as confident, autonomous clinicians.
What we can offer you:
- join a highly skilled and well-respected private practice in Sheffield
- intensive in-house training by highly skilled and experienced clinicians
- a static MSK post (no rotations) – accelerated and targeted MSK training pathway
- a comprehensive package of education covering all aspects of MSK treatment, ‘hands-on’ therapies and rehabilitation
- prospect of a permanent position with career progression
- the opportunity to utilise and develop your physiotherapy skills to the full
- high level of clinical supervision
- experience of and access to extended scope practices including injection therapy, independent prescribing, shockwave therapy, etc
- work as part of a friendly and dynamic team
- excellent administrative support
- outstanding facilities and professional environment
Timeline for application
Thursday 5th May
Friday 27th May
Saturday 11th June
Saturday 18th June
Monday 20th June
1st August 2022
Online opening evening
Closing date for applications
Initial interview (online)
Clinical interview (in-person)
This online event is open to anyone who would like to find out more, meet some of the team and ask some questions. Importantly, you must have completing your qualification (MSc pre-reg or BSc) by June/July 2022 to attend. The evening will comprise of a couple of short presentations about the posts we are offering, an opportunity to meet some of the team and, of course, a Q&A slot. It will broadcast on Thursday 5th May at 7pm and will finish no later than 8.30pm.
How to apply
To apply please submit the please the following to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of our clinical director Johnny Cassidy:
- a covering letter outlining why you think your application should be considered
- an up to date CV
- your CPD plan for the next 2 years
The closing date for applications for these positions is 17:00 Friday 27th May 2022 but you might grab the limelight if you can get your application in before then ?